Ardene House with Jim Marr invite you to the
Management at Lambing Course
on the 14th February 2020.
This will be held from 9.30am to 3.00pm
at Ardene House Vet Practice Ltd, Kingswells, Aberdeen AB15 8PJ.
The meeting will cost £75. It will include a talk in the morning, and a practical session in the afternoon. Lunch and refreshments are included. When booking, please inform us of any dietary requirements.
Topics covered include:
- How to prepare for lambing time
- The importance of good nutritional management prior to lambing
- How to prevent and treat common peri-natal problems
- Ovine abortion: common causes, how to investigate it, and how to reduce the risk
- Clostridial vaccinations
- Normal parturition and when to either intervene or seek veterinary advice
If you are interested in attending, please contact the reception of Ardene House Vet Practice Ltd
on 01224 740700, or ask one of our Farm Vets.
Share this post