Benefits of The Pet Health Club
Vaccination course/annual booster
- We never want pets to suffer from nasty diseases and life-threatening illnesses that could have simply been avoided through an annual vaccination. That’s why all routine vaccinations are covered in our plan, giving you peace of mind and your pet year-round protection. Ask in practice what is included and what they cover.
Health check every 6 months
- Regularly examining your pet with a ‘nose to tail’ health check is the best way to keep them in tip-top condition and gives us the opportunity to spot any conditions before they develop further. Did you know a 6-month health check for a dog is the equivalent to a human having a health check every 3 and a half years? That’s why our health checks are an essential part of the plan.
Year round flea treatments
- We know what the best flea treatment is for your pet through our extensive knowledge of all our local pets and the surrounding environment. Rather than providing ‘off the shelf’ remedies, our flea treatments are ‘prescription only’ – a sure sign that you are getting the best available products. This not only protects your pets from nasty parasites, it also protects your home environment and other members of your family from unwanted guests!
Year round worm treatments
- We provide your pet with effective year-round worm treatment that is tailored to their lifestyle and environment. Keeping your pet’s internal organs free from parasites is just as important as protecting their skin from fleas, ticks and mites which is why we include this in the scheme.
Cost price food
- How do you give your pet the best quality food at the best possible price? By joining the Pet Health Club of course! Our members buy Royal Canin, Hills and My Family Vet’s Nature’s Range foods at cost price - the list price we receive it from the wholesalers. For prescription diets, we discount by 25% too. The savings some of our clients make on food alone means that everything else is self-funded.
Microchip or £10 voucher
- Microchipping your pet is a key part of responsible pet ownership which is why we include microchipping as part of the plan. If your pet is already microchipped when you join, we do not want you to feel you have missed out on a benefit so we will provide you with a £10 voucher to spend in practice.
Kennel cough vaccination
- The name Kennel Cough suggests this is something that dogs can only get in kennels. But this is not the case - it is highly contagious and any dog that comes into contact with another dog carrying kennel cough can catch it. You could be in the park, in the fields or just walking your dog down the street. That is why it is included in the plan.
20% off neutering
- Neutering involves spaying a female pet (removal of the ovaries) or castration of a male pet (removal of both testicles). This removes the source of the sex hormones and is recommended for many reasons in small animals. By being on the Pet Health Club you will get 20% off neutering, including Laparoscopic surgery at selected practices.
- 100% off Direct Claims Administration Fee; 50% off Retail Cost of First Bag of Food (up to 4Kg); 25% off Royal Canin & Hills Prescription food; 20% off Selected Lifetime Care Medications; 10% off Dentistry and Pet Passports; 10% off Pet Shop Sales and Geriatric Screenings.
Being part of the PHC entitles you to additional benefits at your local practice, such as Nail clipping and an Annual Urine Test.