Ardene House Flock Health Club
invites you to the
Sheep Mastitis Awareness Meeting
On 15th February 2019
at Ardene House Vet Practice Ltd,
Kingswells, Aberdeen, AB15 8PJ
Guest speaker: Alistair Couper BVMS MRCVS
Technical & Marketing Manager Ruminant UK
From Hipra UK & Ireland Ltd
During the meeting, your drenching equipment and lambing basket can be checked.
We will provide further information about the Ardene House Flock Health Club at the meeting.
Ardene House FHC provides:
- Management at lambing course (08/02/19)
- All informational meetings during the year with refreshments
- 1 worm egg count of your flock
- Year Flock Health Plan
- Equipment checks
- FarmImpress/VetImpress updates
- Sharing information from other IVC farm practices
If you are interested in attending the meeting or joining Flock Health Club, please contact the reception of Ardene House Vet Practice Ltd on 01224 740700 or ask one of our Farm Vets.
To help with catering arrangements, please reply by 13th of February.
Share this post